3 Tips From A Million Dollar Online Seller

3 Tips From A Million Dollar Online Seller

While it may sound like a great idea to jump into this network without thinking of strategy or products, Ashraf explains some of the ideas he personally used to become a million dollar seller on Amazon. #1 – Get The Right Business Knowledge Let’s face it, working from home and making a lot of money is a romantic idea. The key aspect of creating a successful business plan/strategy on Amazon is to have the right business knowledge. Another aspect of having great business knowledge on Amazon is understanding what you’re going to sell, who you’re going to sell it to, and what platform you can shout your wares from. Read everything you can about your Amazon business direction. When it comes down to it, you have two choices to make: You can choose a BIG product niche. There are a lot of variables to learn when stepping up to the plate on product decisions, but if you can get this right you will be well on your way to being a successful Amazon seller. #3 – Surround Yourself With People Who Will Make You Great A lot can get lost in translation when it comes to pitching ideas and thoughts to people who don’t understand what you do exactly. One of the aspects Ashraf Ali created with AMZ Trainer was to not only give you a start to finish course which shows you everything from picking your product to training you on Facebook advertising, but he makes sure you are placed with people who can make you better. And you thought when you started working from home you would be all alone.

Why Your Retail Business Needs CRM Software
Social Media Marketing for Direct Selling Companies in the Digital Age
Do You Need Different Kinds of Video for Sales Enablement?
3 Tips From A Million Dollar Online Seller

It’s a hard reality when you realize your dreams are crashing to the ground. In this 21st century we live in more and more people are firing their boss and heading towards entrepreneurship with the hopes of going it alone.

I love this mentality. If you’re reading this, you’re probably an entrepreneur who’s had your fair share of regrets and failures. However, the one aspect which separates you from the people who go back to punching the clock every day is you learn what went wrong and adjust accordingly.

One of the major platforms people are succeeding (and failing) on these days is the Amazon webstore. An average Joe can create this very dream in their mind, but the sad part is, not everyone gets to accomplish those goals.

In this article, I spoke with Ashraf Ali, founder of AMZ Trainer, a complete hands-on guide to fulfilling your sales glory on the Amazon platform. While it may sound like a great idea to jump into this network without thinking of strategy or products, Ashraf explains some of the ideas he personally used to become a million dollar seller on Amazon.

#1 – Get The Right Business Knowledge

Let’s face it, working from home and making a lot of money is a romantic idea. When this feeling washes over you, it’s difficult to rein yourself back in. Therefore, you end up making a lot of different mistakes in the beginning.

The key aspect of creating a successful business plan/strategy on Amazon is to have the right business knowledge.

Ashraf explained it this way, “After completing the course and at the time of my business launch, I realized the course covered only 20% of the real business and remaining 80% has to be learned by myself.”

So how do you combat the idea of peering behind the curtain if no one will allow you to do so unless you pay them for it? Since knowledge is power, find the right kind of business people with whom you can attach yourself to in order to create a solid business foundation.

Facebook groups are a great place to start. Once you learn who is who, you can determine if they understand the Amazon platform by their sales, feedback, and customers. It’s important to have a mentor when you first launch your business. It’s possible you may be wanting to give this a try for the first time, if so, finding someone who can lead you in the right direction is always a smart option.

While speaking to him, I got the feeling…

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0