Today we are launching the latest report in our Skift Research Reports service, The State of Content Marketing in Travel 2017.
Content marketing has evolved from a novelty into the mainstream of the travel industry. Not only are more travel marketers creating content as part of their broader advertising strategies, they’re also spending more to produce it. But as more travel brands ramp up content marketing initiatives, there are challenges, including how to measure the ROI of such programs, dealing with influencers, and determining how to create content in a cost-efficient manner.
This report looks at the content strategies that are gaining traction with travel brands in 2017. Here is what you’ll learn:
- Why is content marketing gaining popularity with marketers in contrast to more traditional forms of advertising?
- Why does the growth of social media make content marketing more important than ever for travel brands?
- What types of content should travel brands think about creating, and how should they create it?
- What are the best ways for travel firms to partner with influencers on content creation?
- How should travel marketers measure the ROI on content marketing…