Social Media Strategist. Engage • Execute day-to-day, real-time consumer communications through social media – Focus will change with days, months, seasons, and industry events. • Implement and understand hashtags – be able to create and manage campaigns. • Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns. • In-depth understanding of Internet trends (memes, viral marketing strategies, new technology, internet lingo) and ability to apply these to everyday tasks. • Must be self-driven & manage time efficiently. (oh and a love for craft beer is strongly preferred). Why do you want to work for a brewery? What’s your favorite beer style and why? These marketing mavens are looking forward to finding the perfect candidate for the NoDa Brewing culture.
Salary, based on experience
Company paid Medial Benefits (the first of the month following start date), Paid Vacation and Sick Benefits, 401k Benefits, Company provided Computer & Phone
The Social Media Strategist will be the voice and storyteller of NoDa Brewing Company. This role requires a person to be thoughtful, creative, community-based, engaging and a problem-solver. The ideal candidate can both take a beautiful Instagram picture and articulate the complexities of a beer in a blog post – all while being on-brand. Community is a big part of the NoDa Brewing Company and the candidate will need to integrate themselves into the beer community with a positive attitude.
• Manage the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Etc.
• Become a storyteller for the brand while still implementing brand standards.
• Ensure that consumer social media experiences align with overall company goals and visions.
• Occasionally promote content through social advertising.
• Execute day-to-day, real-time consumer communications through social media – Focus will change with days, months, seasons, and industry events.
• Communicate with all fans and followers via social media to create a strong network (i.e. replying to all comments/inquires and starting organic conversations).
• Implement and understand hashtags – be able to create and manage campaigns.
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Design social…