Website Building Software – The best website building software right now, hands down, is self-hosted WordPress. Email Marketing Software – There are some standard programs, as well as newer options that look great. File Sharing & Storage – Even though you may use Amazon S3 for product delivery, Dropbox or GoogleDrive will work great as well to deliver information to others on a smaller scale and to keep track of your work. Paying People – Right now PayPal.com is the standard. PayPal lets you set up “mass pay” so that you can pay more than one affiliate at a time by uploading a spreadsheet. Software like Manage Engine’s Service Desk Plus is one such option. Finding tools that will help you run your affiliate program will give you more time to create products that your affiliates can promote. Much of the work that you put in up front will pay off later when your affiliate program essentially runs itself and you’re raking in the money. Make your affiliate program the best it can be. Offer great commissions, excellent marketing resources, and deliver an amazing product and you will become successful.
A variety of tools and software can be used to recruit affiliates. Consider all the things you need to do – keep track of people, your products, affiliates’ commissions, and payouts. They also need easy access to your marketing materials. Try these tools and you’ll do great.
- Website Building Software – The best website building software right now, hands down, is self-hosted WordPress. You can explore the possibilities by going to their website at WordPress.org. Look for premium WordPress themes or use a free one if you like.
- Website Hosting – There are many different website hosts but you need a good host that offers security, safety, and great customer service. My recommendation is Bluehost.com.
- Landing Pages – While you can use your regular WordPress installation to make a perfectly legitimate landing page if you want the bells and whistles consider getting good software like Optimize Press or other specific landing page software. It will make it a lot easier for you while looking professional.
- File Storage & Delivery – There is an abundance of free file storage software available. Two of my favorites are Dropbox and Google Drive. You are probably already using these either for backup or team collaboration. One excellent paid file storage and delivery software is Amazon S3. It’s very inexpensive and you only pay for what you use. It enables you to deliver your products easily and quickly.
- Email Marketing Software – There are some standard programs, as well as newer options that look great. Try Aweber, Constant Contact or Active Campaign. Who you choose will depend on your specific needs.
- Affiliate Shopping Cart Software – Different programs have various features so find the one that fits your needs best. Try Amember.com if you want to be in complete…