5 Tools Startups Should Use to Effectively Communicate with Staff and Clients. Let’s have a look at these 5 useful tools that will help you better communicate with staff in your organization, as well as your clients. You can create a number of boards with Trello. Use Officevibe to create short 5-minute surveys and send them to your staff. When you are done with creating your survey, choose one of the distribution options: embed your survey into your site or blog, create a link to it and share on social networks, or send via email. There are four plans available: Free – lets you have up to 10 questions in your survey. It’s a ticket-based service that is widely used by companies such as Scyscanner and many others. This package includes basic options like unlimited tickets, Twitter and Facebook integration, agent macros and web widgets. Team for $19 per agent/month. I hope the tools above will help you create a great and productive team and communicate effectively with your customers.
The location of your office, the make up of your team, how you plan on attracting potential clients, and much more.
Usually, there is a detail startups forget about – it’s communication. Communication is one of the most essential things that can effect your business both in a good and in a drastic way.
The more effectively you communicate with people, the more organized your staff are, and the happier your clients are.
Let’s have a look at these 5 useful tools that will help you better communicate with staff in your organization, as well as your clients.
Trello is a lightweight project management app that helps teams collaborate with each other and keep track of current projects. The service is highly visual and customizable. It’ll perfectly suit a team that prefers kanban-style management.
You can create a number of boards with Trello. For example, a board for your designers, a board for your marketing staff, one more board for your developers and so on. Each board may have an unlimited number of columns and task cards.
Most businesses choose a standard model: Plan -> In Progress -> Done. However, you may add additional columns such as; For Approval, Keep for Future, Need Reply , etc.
Trello lets you add a detailed description for each column as well as labels and stickers to your task cards. The tool makes it easy to see what your team members are working on, which tasks are on hold and why.
There are three options you can use:
- Free – for small startups.
- Business class for $9.99 per user/month. It includes a wide range of options and can be integrated with Evernote, Github, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox and other services.
- Enterprise for large companies who need to collaborate with numerous teams. The price is set individually on request. Here you’ll get 24/7 support, additional security options, and all Business class features.
While Trello helps you track current and future tasks, Slack is a communication tool that is killing emails. Instead of sending an email to your colleague and waiting for a reply, you can drop them a few lines on Slack.
It’s an excellent private channel that lets you exchange messages, files, and links. The service is instantly searchable, thus no message will be lost. You can filter the search results by relevance, recent type, or file type to find exactly what you are looking for.
Slack integrates with a majority of popular services such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Dropbox, Twitter, MailChimp, Trello, Groove and many others. The service offers fully functional iOS and Android apps, so you can stay tuned wherever you are.
Currently Slack offers three packages:
- Free – for those who want to give it a try during an unlimited period of time.
- Standard – for $6.67 per user/month billed annually. Here you get additional options like group calls, extended file storage for each team member, unlimited apps and service integration, etc.
- Plus – for $12.50 per user/month billed annually. This package includes all the features of the Standard one plus additional security options…