Here’s an example of a merged profile and cover photo made using the Tricked Out Timeline tool: What once was a single photo of a man skiing down a mountain, is now a visually appealing and compatible profile picture and cover photo. Click Create You can choose from different call-to-action buttons, if you’re creating a local business ad or if you’re creating a lead ad How to add a call-to-action button to your Page that directs people to your app: Go to your Page’s cover photo and click Create Call to Action Choose a call-to-action Add a website URL Click on the toggle below Set up a Link to an App? Set up auto responses for common customer inquiries If your business receives a high volume of daily messages, or if you have entire teams dedicated to online customer service, the Facebook Messenger Platform or Facebook Marketing Partners features might be a good option for you to manage customer interactions. Depending on what service your brand offers, you may be able to make use of the following Facebook hacks. Facebook photo and video hacks Sometimes a two-dimensional photo just doesn’t cut the mustard. Facebook Live hacks Facebook Live is Facebook’s live-streaming video functionality. Add special effects to your Facebook Live broadcasts You can make your Facebook Live video look professional and multi-layered using the latest technology. The Facebook Live API enables you to build video streams that mix multiple video and audio sources and introduce special effects. Facebook Messenger Hacks Facebook Messenger may seem like a tool that is only for personal use, but businesses are finding that it’s a great way to build relationships with their customers as well. Your business can now sell products and services directly to customers in the chat app.
With 1.18 billion daily active users as of September 2016, Facebook is an excellent place to establish a formidable presence for your brand. But with so many users sharing so much content, you will need whatever competitive advantage you can get to stand out from the crowd.
Join us on a magic carpet ride into the wonderful and (surprisingly) exciting world of Facebook hacks for business.
Facebook hacks for Page and profile
You wouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover, but you might judge a business. Your brand’s Facebook cover photo and profile picture are the first things a prospective customer sees. If the photos are blurry, boring, or inappropriate, there’s little to entice a Facebook user to click on your page.
Read on for a few exceptional Facebook hacks to spice up your presence on the platform.
1. Perfect your profile
Much like getting dressed in the morning, creating a great Facebook profile requires a sense of style. A well-coordinated Facebook profile picture and cover photo can grab your audience’s attention and demonstrate your professionalism.
Tricked Out Timeline is a neat tool you can use to design matching cover and profile photos. Choose a high-quality photo for the best results.
Here’s an example of a merged profile and cover photo made using the Tricked Out Timeline tool:
What once was a single photo of a man skiing down a mountain, is now a visually appealing and compatible profile picture and cover photo. This Facebook hack tool allows you to download both photos in the correct sizes for the platform.
2. Up the quality of your content by enabling HD photo and video uploads
Let’s say your business has a fun office team building event. You want to share the photos from the special day with your audience so they can see the wonders of your lively and relatable team. But when you upload the photos and videos to Facebook from your phone, the quality is horrendous. That can be fixed.
By adjusting a few settings in your Facebook account, you can enable the HD upload and easily share high-quality images and video on your profile.
How to do it:
- Open the Facebook application on your phone and select the menu symbol in the lower corner
- Within the menu, select Settings
- Within the resulting pop-up menu, select Account Settings
- Scroll down and select Videos and Photos
- Turn on the Upload HD feature for Photo and Video settings
Uploading high-quality photos and videos is a Facebook hack that can help your brand put your very best foot forward. No more grainy videos of trust falls for you.
3. Drive more traffic, leads, and sales with call-to-action buttons
Call-to-action buttons link to any destination on or off Facebook that aligns with a business’s goals. Perhaps Facebook users will be inspired by your compelling photos and videos to book a room at your bed and breakfast. Or maybe they have questions and need a straightforward way to contact your business.
With call-to-action buttons you can give your audience an easy way to do any of the following:
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Call Now
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
If you hope to raise money for your non-profit organization, you may also have the option of adding a “Donate” button.
How to add a call-to-action button on your Page that directs people to your website:
- Go to your Page’s cover photo and click + Add a Button
- Choose your call-to-action, and enter the URL for your website.
- Click Create
- You can choose from different call-to-action buttons, if you’re creating a local business ad or if you’re creating a lead ad
How to add a call-to-action button to your Page that directs people to your app:
- Go to your Page’s cover photo and click Create Call to Action
- Choose a call-to-action
- Add a website URL
- Click on the toggle below Set up a Link to an App?
- Below iOS Setting, if you leave Website in the dropdown menu, people will be directed to your website—to direct people using an iPhone or iPad to your app, click the dropdown menu and select App Add an App Link (you’ll also have the option to add a Website or App Store Link)
- Below Android Setting, if you leave Website in the dropdown menu, people will be directed to your website—to direct people using an Android to your app, click the dropdown and choose App Add an App Link (you’ll also have the option to add a Package Name and a Website or Play Store Link)
- Click Create
Once you’ve created a call-to-action button, you can track the number of people who have clicked on the button to make sure that the…