Author: Mary Lister / Source: Business 2 Community What do you think about this? Interesting Not Interesting Share Tweet As digital market
What do you think about this?
As digital marketing evolves, we continue to see trends favoring video! Here are some quick and easy stats to use to convince your boss to invest in that video project, YouTube ads, or simply qualify your Snapchat habit.
Video Marketing Volume Statistics
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
Mobile Video Marketing Statistics
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 10 million videos are watched on Snapchat per day.