Author: Steven Tulman / Source: Business 2 Community What do you think about this? Interesting Not Interesting Share Tweet Video Marketin
What do you think about this?
Video content is seeing massive gains in popularity. If correctly implemented, video content has been shown to be far more effective than written content in many scenarios.
- Youtube has over 1 billion monthly users, which translates to ⅓ of the internet
- 4x as many consumers like to watch video of a product rather than read about it
For b2b marketing:
- 91% of businesses plan to increase spending in 2017
- 70% of businesses are satisfied with video marketing performance
- 75% of business watch work related videos weekly
The following are ways video marketing can help a business’s online presence.
Social media has become far more visual and interactive than websites for promoting businesses. Consumers and businesses are now more accessible to each other through posts, shares, and messaging.
By far the most attention grabbing change that social media has brought is the large influx of visual video content. In order to get the most out of social media, it is important to know which platforms are trending now:
Platforms called Stories are a great way for users to assemble their content into a single curated form that tells a story. Stories often offer timely content for a day and then get removed after 24 hours.
This form of content allows business to interact with customers, take customers on events, show off personality, and share the most exciting moments — all in real time.
How to get started? Search for examples of Instagram Stories and/or Snapchat Stories online, then search video editing tools and start experimenting. For example, use the Boomerang editing tool to capture content for Instagram, and then upload it as a story. Get a feel for how easy these tools are to use.
Having video on your website can build interest and give the website a professional flare.
- Including video on a landing page can boost conversion rates by up to 80%
- People spent an average of 2.6x more time on pages with video than on those without
- 52% of consumers say watching videos about products and brands make them more confident about online purchase decisions
Here are some examples of ways that videos can be implemented into websites for maximum results: